Saturday, October 30, 2004

Get lost, George

I am watching a programme on TV about that cretin, George Bush and his belief in god. It is some of the scariest stuff I have ever seen. Let's hope this idiot and his cohort of warmongering imperialist goons and puppets of big business are drummed out of the White House next week. If they aren't, the world will be a much more dangerous place.

George tells us: "Freedom is on the march." I say: "And it is wearing jackboots."

And, George, why are you blocking access to your web site from outside the USA? What are you so afraid of? I know you are afraid of the world outside - you live on fear and engender it in your people - but isn't this going a bit too far? What about all those good citizens of the USA living abroad? What about your soldiers and hired guns who are invading several countries around the world at present in your "War Of Terror"? Don't they have a right to know what you are saying about your re-election campaign?

I hope you get to see your god some day soon, George, real soon, as you descend to the fires of hell, and I hope it is wearing a turban.

No comments: